|Translated version of Forum-Thread:1324
There are two ways to get a circular area:
1. Mark the desired width
2. Draw an isometric line between the two vertical lines.
3. Erase all except for the intersections.
4. Select the ellipse tool and click on the first point...keep the left mouse-button pressed and move to the second point. Release the button there.
5. This circle is on ground-level you can use it as a base for whatever you want ...
1. Draw an isometric line with an arbitrary lenght.
2. Every circle you draw along this line with the ellipse tool is isometric.
3. Erase the auxiliary line.